1. How did Los Penasquitos Elementary School . . .
a. Identify students who needed additional time and support for learning?
b. Provide that additional time and support?
2. Compare and contrast the Boones Mill plan for intervention with the Los Penasquitos plan for intervention.
3. How are the commitments presented in the Los Pen Pledge different from the belief statements included in most strategic planning and visioning processes being used by schools?
4. Contrast the use of the Los Pen Student Success Team with the typical use of Child Study Teams in traditional schools.
5. Los Pen operates under the assumption that student achievement data should be easily accessible to and openly shared among teachers. Is student achievement data easily accessible and openly shared in your school? What steps might be taken to make this happen in your school?